Has the festive season left you tired and needing some relaxation? Has the merriment, sweets, and family time left you reeling from the stress and overwork? An indulgent spa time might just be what you need.
Any good spa will offer its customers a wide range of customizable services, including massage, facials, spa treatments, hair removal treatments as well as beauty packages. It is important that you get to consult with licensed skin and beauty experts to find the perfect course for you and get started accordingly.
Along with relieving stress, it is also crucial that a salon provides a holistic experience for its customer base. This includes promoting healing for their clients through all-encompassing procedures and activities like muscle therapy, body massages targeting specific needs and areas, and using herbal and non-reactive products.
Services you can avail for a satisfying and recuperating spa experience:
- Salons are coming up with plenty of packages for massages, targeting their client’s specific requirements. These include Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, sports massage, couples massage, prenatal massage and many more. Among treatments, you can choose from Hot towel foot treatment, Hot towel hand treatment, Peppermint scalp massage, aromatherapy, etc.
- Facial services are curated keeping in mind result-driven benefits and improving the all-around health and appearance of your skin to make it more youthful and radiant. You can choose the perfect facial(s) for you depending on your requirements and preferences. Some well-known face treatments are anti-ageing collagen facials, detox facials, rejuvenating facials, microdermabrasion, one-hour exceptional skin exfoliation and salicylic peel.
- If you’re running short of time, you can also choose from a range of half-hour therapeutic regimens. Some of these treatments are – express facial, lactic peel, glycolic peel, microzone and mini-microdermabrasion.
- Also available are convenient and affordable hair removal offers for men and women. All services are provided by licensed estheticians using a botanically-based wax-free system. Along with these particular services, there’s also a proposition for additional enhancement procedures, including Eye and Lip Treatment and Peppermint Scalp Massage.
- Massage therapists and licensed estheticians can recommend the perfect regimen to personalize and modify packages to your specific needs, which will help create a wholesome experience for you.
- There’s also a provision of introductory bonus offers and last-minute deals to help you get started. Although limited in number, these deals are affordable and get done in under one hour.
So what are you waiting for? Kickstart your healing spa near me in Portland, OR experience now!